A Lent to Remember
A Lenten Encounter with Mercy
Join us for a 4-week video-based study on formed.org featuring the Augustine Institute original productions Symbolon and Forgiven: The Transforming Power of Confession. A Lent to Remember is a beautiful presentation of the transforming power of mercy in Sacrament of Confession. No Matter what you have done, no matter how long you have been away, Jesus is waiting for you with open arms this Lent!
- Week One: Sun. 2/18/18 @ 7:00 pm or Thurs. 2/22/18 @ 11:30 am
Forgiven: Where Are You?
- Week Two: Sun. 2/25/18 @ 7:00 pm or Thurs. 3/1/18 @ 11:30 am
Forgiven: An Encounter with Mercy
- Week Three: Sun 3/4/18 @7:00 pm or Thurs. 3/8/18 @ 11:30 am
Forgiven: Embraced in Mercy: the Rite Explained
- Week Four: Sun 3/11/18 @ 7:00 pm a or Thurs. 3/15/18 @ 11:30 am
Symbolon: The Paschal Mystery
- Bonus Episode: For Children
For Children: How to Make a Good Confession
All Presentations will be held in the Activities Center.
- Sunday evening sessions: Please bring a snack to pass .
- Thursday sessions: Please bring a bag lunch.
Coffee, tea, lemonade and water will be provided.
Register with the St. Genevieve- St. Maurice Faith Formation Office at (734) 261-5920 or