We regretfully say “GOOD-BYE” to our third-grade catechist, Mr. Christopher Jaskowiec. But we joyfully wish him success and God’s blessings as he continues his studies in the deaconate program. We warmly welcome into the Faith Formation family two new and experienced catechists who have graciously joined us and will be team teaching the third-grade class. A big “Welcome” to Ms. Lois Falette and Ms. Nancy Dryja!
Our second-grade class will be having their First Reconciliation Retreat this month, please continue to pray for their preparation. Also, our eighth grade as their work on their sacramental and saint reports.
MONDAYS – 5:00 pm -6:30 pm – 8TH GRADE
- Monday January 14th Class
- Monday January 21st NO CLASS MLK DAY
- Monday January 28th Class
WEDNESDAYS – 5:30 pm-6:45 pm – K-7TH GRADE
- Wednesday January 16th Classes
- Wednesday January 23rd Classes
Mandatory Reconciliation Retreat for Second Grade. At least one parent needs to attend.
- Friday January 25th Parish Euchre Night!
- Wednesday January 30th Class
Partners in Faith,
Phyllis Chudzinski, DRE