Lenten Fish Dinners
The popular St. Genevieve-St. Maurice Fish Fry Dinners 2021 will proceed with Covid19-safety in mind – this year the delicious meals will be carry-out only.
The help of each parishioner a parish organization member will be needed to make the new system successful. Please take a moment to choose a date and time to lend a helping hand – your efforts are sincerely appreciated.
Are you available to volunteer as a regular? Many volunteers arrange their Lenten Friday schedules volunteer each week at the same time. You are cordially invited to join this group of fun and active participants!
- All volunteers must wear a face mask.
- Members of parish organizations can contact their organization to schedule Fish Fry volunteer time.
- Families and individual parishioners can call or email their schedule using the below contact information or return your schedule to the parish office.
- Students needing community service hours are welcome and everyone can bring a friend!
- Anyone can contact me directly to schedule.
Thank you for your generosity in serving our parish and community!
Fish Fry Volunteer Coordinator